Tuesday, September 18, 2007

HW 4 Option2, Toshiba; Leading Innovation

I chose to look up Toshiba, an electronics company, most noted for its computers. My speculation of the brands promise was quality and customer service. When I visited the website there promise was more thorough and farsighted then I expected.


“Toshiba delivers technology and products remarkable for their innovation and artistry - contributing to a safer, more comfortable, more productive life.
We bring together the spirit of innovation with our passion and conviction to shape the future and help protect the global environment - our shared heritage.
We foster close relationships, rooted in trust and respect, with our customers, business partners and communities around the world.”

Through my experience with Toshiba I will say that yes the company follows its promise for the most part. I believe this statement is more accurate for higher technological products such as medical and business equipment. But even there lower scale products hold up to the promise of innovation and artistry.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Good, Jonathan. This meets all the major requirements of the assignment.
It just needs a link to the site you found the information on.